Researcher | B.Sc. in MechE | CSWE
I am a highly motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for continued learning and professional development. I completed my B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Islamic University of Technology (IUT). I am a Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE) in Mechanical Design and a member of the SolidWorks Champion Program of Dassault Systèmes.
My primary research focus is in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Numerical Heat Transfer, Aerodynamics, Turbulence, Combustion and Finite Element Analysis. I have published numerous research articles in international refereed journals, and my current research projects include investigating the performance of Carbon Capturing Systems (CCS) in coal-fired power plants, MHD radiative flow in a lid-driven cavity, and thermal improvement of heat exchangers. During my time at IUT, I also conducted research on heat transfer enhancement in helical heat exchangers using water-based nanofluids, cooling enhancement of EGR coolers using vortex generators, and effective lattice design of motorbike helmets. In addition to my academic pursuits, I had also been actively involved in mentoring and teaching. I served as the President and mentor at IUT CAD Society, where I guided a diverse group of undergraduate students and helped them start their journey in Mechanical Design and find a gateway in the research field.
My professional goal is to become a Research Scientist, whether in academia or industry, in order to develop new ideas and contribute to the field of Mechanical Engineering. I am currently seeking fully funded M.Sc./Ph.D. opportunities in the relevant fields and I am confident that my skills, knowledge and experience make me a strong candidate for any research position.
- Millennium Automobile Service Center Limited, Tejgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Intern (December 2019- January 2020)
◦ Training: Attended weekly training sessions at the MSCL Head Office conducted by the training manager.
◦ Service: Participated in in-service workshops, troubleshoot technical issues and resolved under experts’ supervision.
◦ Warranty Service: Provided after-sales service advice to customers, scheduling appointments for service and repairs.
- Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering
(January 2017- March 2021)
- Govt. Ananda Mohon College, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
HSC Science (June 2014 – March 2016)
- Mymensingh Zilla School, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
SSC Science (January 2006 – January 2014)
• CAD Tools: SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Edge
• CAE Tools: Ansys Fluent, CFX, Comsol Multiphysics
• Documentation and Plotting: Microsoft Office, Latex, Tecplot
• Programming: C, MATLAB, Python
• Soft Skills: Leadership, Writing, Project Management, Time Management