International Workshop on CFD by ANSYS Inc.
Department of Mechanical and Chemical Engineering (MCE) of Islamic University of Technology (IUT) organized an International Workshop on “Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and its application” powered by ANSYS.Inc on 26-29 November, 2018.
National Bootcamp on Renewable Energy Idea Pitch by Young Bangla
As a team member of Team IUT Innovators, I had participated in 4 days National Bootcamp on Renewable Energy Idea Pitch organized by Young Bangla, powered by Green Delta and Power Cell.
• Attended scheduled training sessions in the Sheikh Hasina Youth Development Centre.
• Pitched the idea in front of 500 people including the State Minister of Bangladesh in the final day.
One month Internship at Millennium Service Center Limited (MSCL)
Millennium Service Center Ltd is the Authorized Automobile Service Provider for Land Rover, Jaguar, Nissan, Hyundai and SsangYong vehicles.
• Attended weekly training sessions in the Head Office of MSCL
• Parts and Warranty Department, handled inventory through DMS and managed parts.
• Service Workshop, troubleshooting technical issues and fixed them under experts’ supervision.
• After Sales Service Advise, dealt with customers through appointment for service & repair.
Substantial Training by Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB)
As a part of the industrial attachment of the academic curriculum of IUT, I participated in the “Substantial Training Course” offered by Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) on 23 November to 5 December 2019.
The training program included practical demonstration and field visit of the following sites with training sessions:
•Barapukuria Coal Based Thermal Power Plant, Dinajpur
•Amnura 132/33 KV Grid S/S, Chapai Nawabganj
•Kathakali 50MW Peaking Power Plant, Rajshahi
•Baghabari Power Plant, Sirajgong